How To Screen Share a Computer Without Them Knowing
Screen sharing is a handy tool to remotely monitor another person’s screen activity in real time. This can prove highly effective for parents managing children’s screen activity and employers determining employee productivity. But is it possible to screen share a computer without others knowing?
You can easily screen share a computer without the users knowing by using the Wolfeye remote screen. You can also employ other handy tools such as the MoniVisor monitoring software, the FlexiSPY software, TeamViewer, and Interguard.
This article will discuss some handy tools available to discreetly screen share a computer activity in real time. Let’s dive right in!
1. Wolfeye Remote Screen
The Wolfeye remote screen is a software application that lets you easily monitor what happens on a computer screen. In essence, this program allows you to view a computer screen remotely, discreetly, and in real time via a web browser.
This innovative software also lets you save and archive the screen recordings, allowing you to view the screen recordings at a later date or time. It also enables you to take screenshots regularly to monitor screen activity.
With these screenshots, you can determine the following:
- Whether or not your employees are using their computers for work purposes
- How long the employee takes to complete tasks
- How productive your employees are
Because it runs invisibly and starts automatically once the Windows operating system begins running, whoever you monitor will not be aware of this remote access.
This application is compatible with the following platforms:
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11 and newer versions
- Windows Vista
Wolfeye remote screen is also an excellent option for monitoring what your kids do on their computers and will give you peace of mind that they are browsing safely.
Designed to keep track of employee productivity at the workplace, TeamViewer is a Windows software product that lets employees share screens for improved communication. With more than 2.5 billion connected devices worldwide, TeamViewer is arguably the best screen-sharing software currently on the market.
Using TeamViewer, employees can share what is on their screens to let colleagues know what they are working on without needing to send any files. Additionally, you can watch what the user is working on and keep track of their activity in real time.
While TeamViewer requires a confirmation to access another person’s screen, it is possible to share the screen without them knowing. According to the TeamViewer community website, this requires you to set a personal password for unattended access on the target computer.
As long as you have this personal password, you can easily access this target computer without the other person knowing about it or having to provide confirmation.
Watch the video below to learn more about how to set a password for unattended access on the target computer.
3. The MoniVisor App for Windows Monitoring App
The MoniVisor app is also a Windows application that lets you remotely monitor another computer. By installing this application on a laptop or desktop, you can access this computer remotely from a dashboard using any browser application.
This application offers broad functionality, including but not limited to tracking internet browsing, file activity, emails, chats, and more. Follow these simple steps to install the MoniVisor app.
- Create a MoniVisor account using a valid email band select your preferred plan
- Download the application from http://www.installfree.net/
- Install the MoniVisor application on the target computer
- Add a Chrome extension to your browser. Follow the online prompts to complete this step
- Log in to your MoniVisor account created in step 1 to monitor usage on the target computer
Watch the video below to learn more about how to install this application.
Hoverwatch is a premium, popular spying tool compatible with Mac, Android, and PC devices. This tool performs several vital functions, as summarized below:
- It lets you spy on a computer screen without the user knowing.
- It enables you to track the activity on a given computer.
- It allows you to monitor a given computer discreetly.
The Hoverwatch app also allows you to see any file transfers from the target computer and record browser activity. Upon remote monitoring, the Hoverwatch app uploads the data collected to an online portal where you can view this data.
For added convenience, the Hoverwatch software is compatible with a Hoverwatch mobile app you can install on your phone and gain quick access to important insights.
Follow these simple steps to install and use the Hoverwatch software.
- Visit the Hoverwatch and select the Hoverwatch package that works best for you.
- Register and log in to the monitoring software portal from your computer.
- Install the Hoverwatch application and activate it on the target computer.
- Select the data and keywords that you want to access and view.
- Bookmark key data to simplify the retrieval process.
- Download activity logs and usage reports regularly.
Watch the video below on how to install and activate the Hoverwatch software.
Interguard is a computer monitoring program that is compatible with Mac, POC, and Citrix devices. This software lets you monitor multiple devices from a central interface, making it easy to keep track of employee activity and productivity.
Interguard captures real-time screenshots of user activity, allowing you to view what is on the employee screen at different intervals without their knowledge. This application also monitors emails, chats, and internet activity.
While it does not support real-time remote video recording, it captures three types of screenshots that essentially perform the same function. The first is an alert word screenshot, which captures a screen grab once a given keyword is viewed or typed on the computer screen.
The second type of screenshot is the continuous screenshot. Here, the software continuously captures screenshots of a given computer at your preferred intervals. The last of these screenshots is the smart camera screenshots, which capture all programs and websites you select.
In closing, there are several handy tools that will allow you to share a certain computer screen without the other person knowing. However, most of these tools require installing a software application on the target computer to allow remote access to the device.
Save for real-time monitoring of screen activity, numerous tools capture screenshots of the screen at set intervals, essentially providing a glimpse of the screen remotely.
Try out the helpful tools outlined above if you want a solution that gives you remote and real-time access to other computer screens.
- ClevGuard: How to Monitor Another Computer without them Knowing in 2022
- FlexiSpy: How to Spy on Someone’s Computer without them Knowing
- Lifehacker: Three Ways to Remotely Monitor Someone Else’s Computer
- Wolfeye: Wolfeye Remote Screen
- Comparitche: 8 Best Desktop Sharing Software
- TeamViewer: Screen Sharing Between Devices with TeamViewer
- TeamViewer Community: Is a Remote Connection Without User Intervention Possible?
- Interguard: Computer Monitoring Software
- Interguard: Video Playback and Screenshot Capture
- net: MoniVisor Download Address