How to Easily Monitor Computer Activity
Monitoring computer activity within your company or home is a smart choice for those who want upgraded security. Wolfeye Remote Screen is a sensible option that allows you to monitor all PCs in your network from your cellphone or desktop. So how can you easily monitor computer activity?
Whether you are an engineering firm or a concerned parent, keeping watch on your computer screens is essential for safety and security. By using Wolfeye Remote Screen, you provide yourself with a layer of protection against theft and child predators. So read on and learn how to monitor computer activity easily.
Easily Monitoring Computer Activity
One of the easiest and most effective ways to ensure that you don’t lose company secrets is by using software that ensures your workers aren’t trading away secrets or selling off designs under your nose. Wolfeye Remote Screen allows you to track your traffic safely without alerting the workers to your presence.
How Wolfeye Remote Screen Works
The process is simple and elegant. The application works as a way to mirror the screen of any computer that has Wolfeye software installed. You will see a three to five-second delayed image of what is on the corresponding screen. This allows you to watch screens from anywhere worldwide.
Some things to do before installing the Remote Screen program are as follows:
- Set an Exception – Setting an exception is the first thing you must do before you begin the installation. The nature of the software requires some parts of your antivirus to allow the program to go about its business. If not, the program will not run as designed, and you risk losing control of your traffic or losing jobs to other firms.
- Find a Commonly Used File – The next thing you should concentrate on is selecting a file available on all the Windows computers in your network. With this standard file, you can hide the software and continue monitoring without interruption or discovery. Choose a file that is on both computers and doesn’t have high traffic for the best results.
Getting your computer ready to install the software is essential because the file is uncommon. It is unusual because it works like a hacker’s tool. It allows you to get live updates on every computer screen in your network, and computers are often designed to prohibit this kind of monitoring.
Installing the Wolfeye Remote Screen
Now that all your ducks are in a row, you can install the software and take back control of your computer traffic. In addition, it can provide you peace of mind if you have young children new to the internet or social media. The installation process is more involved than a standard installation, but it is easy to understand once you get it rolling.
The steps to install the Wolfeye Remote Screen program are as follows:
Go to the Website – The place to get the Wolfeye Software is on their homepage. Once you hit the landing page, three options are presented to you. Focus on all three of them, as the tutorial can teach you how the software works. The other options allow you to install the software.
- Choose Your Option – Once you have decided which choice is for you, the fun begins. A box will appear asking you where you would like to store the file. It comes in ZIP format, so you should pick a place with enough space to copy or extract it.
- Use the Common File – The file we chose earlier to install the program will be helpful in this step. Extract the ZIP file’s contents to the commonly used one you decided on earlier. Write the file’s name down if needed, but remember where you extracted the ZIP data.
- Click the EXE File – Now that the contents are extracted, you should look for the Wolfeye Remote Screen EXE program. This is the executable or the start-up menu for the installation. Once this is clicked, you will enter the program’s installation phase and cannot turn it back.
- Run Anyway – When the program begins its process, a Windows prompt will appear. You should click the Run Anyway option. Windows often add these safeguards to prevent needless installations from occurring or your computer from being hacked.
Unzipping the file and knowing where it should be extracted are the most challenging parts of the process. Once the program begins to perform, you will be guided through the completion of the installation. Wait until all the screens are cleared before moving on to the next step, as every bit of data used is critical.
Navigating the Wolfeye Remote Screen Control Window
Once all the barriers are cleared, you will see a window with several options around the top margin. These command buttons will allow you to start screen sharing, go to the page they are viewing, or print it. There’s also an option to uninstall the program if needed.
The things to look for when navigating the Wolfeye Remote Screen Control Window are as follows:
Share Screen – Share Screen is the option to start the undercover spybot on the computers. It is the button on the top left, and once you hit it, the bar above will populate with a URL. This link is the feed to your live stream of the channel. Remember that it works on a three to five-second delay.
- Open URL – The next button on the top row is the Open URL button. Clicking this one takes you to a live look-in of the link any computer on your network is viewing. For example, if someone is accessing information they should not be, you can go to that page and find out why they are accessing it.
- Email URL – The most interesting button on the panel is the Email URL. It sends a link to your email that allows you to access it from anywhere with any device. Usability like that will enable you complete access to your traffic 24/7.
- Hide + Win Start-Up – Another exciting choice on the top menu button bar is Hide+Win Start-Up. If you want to hide the software and continue monitoring the internet traffic, this is the button you choose. Once this button is pushed, the other users will not know the program is operational.
- Uninstall Wolfeye – The Uninstall button lets you remove the Wolfeye program from your Windows computer. If there were problems with the installation or you no longer need the program, click this button, and the uninstall process will start. You can always come back and reinstall the program whenever needed.
The functionality of the Wolfeye Remote Screen is evident once you get used to the buttons and how they operate. In addition, as you work with the program, you will find easier ways to access the traffic on your pages and keep up with your worker’s daily habits. You take positive strides toward protecting your data and your workers by downloading.
Tying Up Loose Ends is Needed Before Finishing
The unique properties of Wolfeye Remote Screen make it so that a few of the standard options associated with Windows-based programs might only be operational by checking a few loose ends in the menu. One of those issues you need to clear up is the AutoStart. AutoStart helps get the program going in the background secretly without your intervention.
AutoStart for programs means that when the computer wakes up or is restarted, these programs will automatically run. You won’t have to spend time sorting through the menu each time you use the computer to get the programs up and running. Checking the AutoStart a single time will ensure it works for you every time in the future.
Reasons to Use Wolfeye Remote Screen
Knowing how to utilize the program best depends on your purpose and function. As a protector, it has impacts at home and the office. As an intelligence-gathering device, it allows you to track the trends of workers, and for the home, it shows you if the teenagers are accessing websites that they should not.
Protecting the Workplace is an Essential Task of Wolfeye Remote Screen
In the workplace, where trade secrets and deals could cost companies millions of dollars, there must be an avenue to monitor these deals and transactions to ensure they aren’t stolen. Wolfeye allows you to use the software in a few different ways in the workplace to ensure no harm befalls the bottom line.
A few of the ways that the Wolfeye Remote Screen can be used in the workplace are:
Protection – The screen recordings and the live feed will allow you to protect your business from espionage or people trying to steal. Marketing and advertising firms have million-dollar deals that could be spoiled if the details are leaked. Wolfeye allows the screens with access to the details to be monitored and protected.
- Information Gathering – If a boss notices a significant drop-off in production at a particular time, they can use the Wolfeye Remote Screen to watch the sluggish producers’ activities and see what keeps them off task. Keeping production high is imperative to having a successful and profitable business.
Large firms should have a way to watch their proprietary materials to ensure that jilted employees don’t leak trade secrets to competitors. Software like Wolfeye puts you ahead of the competition and in control of the traffic that populates your network.
Protecting the Family is Another Great Use of the Wolfeye Remote Screen
Your home computers and network are as vulnerable as your company’s network. Hackers could attempt to steal your information, or child predators could approach your children and place them in unspeakable situations. With Wolfeye Remote Screen, you can protect your family from predators and thieves.
Some of the ways that Wolfeye Remote Screen can help protect your home network are as follows:
Hackers – A favored tactic of hackers is to drive around neighborhoods and look for computers that are easy to access. Once inside, they take information, like bank account numbers, and leave as if they were never there. With Wolfeye in place, you have a monitor on your screen and can playback when the computer is accessed.
- Predators – The use of Social Media and video sites like YouTube make the internet a dangerous place for underage children. Sexual predators could approach your child or hack their devices. As a Wolfeye user, you can monitor your children’s screen time and intervene before they are in trouble.
- Interpersonal Relationships – Another use of the Wolfeye Remote Screen is to monitor the screen of your spouse. When a relationship goes South, it is wise to have a way to keep your information safe and search for evidence in case a divorce is pending.
Your home could be in a largely populated area that sees constant attacks on the internet. Using an intelligent program like Wolfeye allows you a piece of mind knowing that if anything occurs on your network, you have proof of attack in your screen captures or recordings.
Privacy Settings and Your Function
One of the last things that must be mentioned is your company’s and workplace’s privacy status. Checking with a lawyer before initiating the program on an entire workplace network would not be a good idea. Often when working in computer firms, companies have specific languages in hiring contracts that allow them to monitor their workers with any means they desire.
If you are protecting your home and family, nothing stops you from using whatever you need. Software like Wolfeye Remote Screen will allow you to monitor the Windows-based computers on your network incognito.
Wolfeye Remote Screen is software that allows users to monitor computer screen activity on any device they wish. Its several uses enable users to protect themselves, their families, and their workplace from theft and espionage.
Wolfeye works in the background of your computer, recording or live-streaming mirror images of other screens on the network. These programs require subverting the antivirus program and a few other little things before they can work optimally. Always ensure your programs are running before hiding them to do their job.