The Best Screen Monitoring Software for Businesses
Monitoring your worker’s screen time and workflows is essential to managing a large firm. If you have million-dollar deals that could be abandoned because of leaked information or proprietary information is stolen, keeping an eye on your network computer screens is imperative. So what is the best screen monitoring software for businesses?
Several options could fit the company’s needs when dealing with screen monitoring software. Knowing what your goals are and how you want to conduct your information gathering with the programs are critical questions you should ask. So read on and learn the best screen monitoring software for businesses.
The Best Screen Monitoring Software for Businesses
Screen monitoring allows the company to install a program on the network that can take screen captures or record video of the chosen computer. These programs are often hidden and could be scrutinized if specific language is not added to hiring contracts and employee agreements. Knowing your company’s needs is the first step in finding the best screen monitoring software.
What are the Company’s Screen Monitoring Needs?
Depending on the type of industry you service, there could be different needs. For instance, a large graphic design firm could need a way to monitor their data and protect it from corporate spying and theft. No matter what your industry, there are a few things that screen monitoring software should provide to the user.
Some of the most common needs of screen monitoring software users are as follows:
- Screen Capture – One of the most prominent screen monitoring software features is a screen capture. This feature allows you to take screenshots of the opposing computer screen and save them on your computer. Captures are helpful if you believe secrets are being sold or information is being leaked.
- Invisibility – Another thing that company owners want is the ability to monitor their network traffic while remaining invisible to the user. People who are unaware they are being watched will do things differently. Staying invisible is imperative to the process, and screen monitoring without invisibility is useless.
- Remote Access – Accessing the screen monitoring software from anywhere and any device is a huge draw for companies. Remote access allows owners to take their work with them using their laptops or phones to access the software.
- Ease of Use – Technology can be complicated, especially with screen monitoring software. Having a platform that is easy to use while being effective makes it a favorite of users. Users want something they can let run and check on periodically to ensure everything is on level.
- Live Check-Ins – New technology allows a live stream of the screen you want to view. These check-ins will enable users to see how their workers perform in real-time. Check-ins are an essential tool; if the software you use doesn’t have it, you should look for an upgrade.
- Screen Control – Some programs allow the user to take control of the screen they are watching. This could help them protect from an employee looking to use their network to commit a crime. Taking control of the screen isn’t available with all programs, and you should check the specs before dropping your cash.
The features of screen monitoring software are often what makes it sell. Today people want 24/7 access to their data while viewing it with any electronic device. When you add up all the variables, one company checks all the boxes and is the best screen monitoring software for businesses, Wolfeye Remote Screen.
Wolfeye Remote Screen Monitoring Software
Wolfeye Remote Screen is a program that allows business owners to take control of their network by keeping an eye on the traffic. Wolfeye is simple to use and install on your Windows computer and provides a few different ways to transmit data back to your device. In addition, it allows you to remain undetected to your workers and surveil in secret.
The Abilities of Wolfeye Remote Screen Monitoring Make it the Best.
You can do things with Wolfeye to make it stand head and shoulders above the competition. Its abilities allow you to conduct a security program that ensures if there’s a theft or infraction, there can be a live feed following the incident or screen captures that show what happened.
Wolfeye Remote Screen is Easy to Use
While other screen monitoring software takes several hours to master, Wolfeye can be figured out in about an hour. There are features of the program that not only make it effective as a way to monitor your workers but as a way to protect your proprietary information or plans.
Some of the ways that Wolfeye Remote Screen Monitoring software is easy to use are as follows:
- Few Buttons – Wolfeye’s operating software has only a few buttons to make things work. Other models could have a large platform screen with buttons you never use, but Wolfeye’s model streamlines the process and has fewer than ten buttons.
- Simple Platform – One of the best things about Wolfeye is its simple platform that makes navigating and transmitting data a breeze. The platform is designed for simplicity, and by making things easy, you allow your users to sit back and observe instead of spending hours learning how to make it work.
Once the Wolfeye Screen Remote Monitoring Software installation is complete, you have a fantastic tool to keep track of your workers. In addition, the program can be run by anyone with little technical knowledge and still be effective at its task. In addition, the program can be run with any Windows-based device, and links are provided for any device you have.
Wolfeye Remote Screen Allows Confidentiality
The purpose of remote screen monitoring software is to monitor your employees and ensure that work time is spent doing work-related activities. The best way to do this is by being secretive and hiding yourself from detection. Being able to watch and not be noticed will enable you to get honest reactions from your workers.
Reasons keeping yourself hidden is essential to screen monitoring software are as follows:
- Honest Reactions – If people know they are being watched, they will alter their patterns and act as they should. When they think no one is watching, they will do things they can get away with. Being hidden allows you several benefits that you might expect, and honest reactions are one of those benefits.
- Safety – If you believe one of your employees is using your network to commit fraud or corporate espionage, being hidden allows you to create a safety barrier between you and their possibly criminal actions. Safety for your business is imperative to make a continuous profit over time.
It should be stressed that being hidden could come with significant legal implications if you are not upfront about your intentions. Some companies have agreements within hiring contracts that state they will be monitored by screen monitoring software. Always consult with a lawyer before initiating any remote screen-sharing program.
Wolfeye Remote Screen Allows Portability
One of the best features of Wolfeye Remote Screen software is the ability to take the software with you on any device. Wolfeye has a fantastic system that allows the user to send a link to their data stream with live updates.
Some of the ways you can remotely access your data with Wolfeye Remote Screen Software are as follows:
- Windows-Based – Windows-based systems are the home of the Wolfeye Remote Screen Software. You can install the software and monitor your workers and traffic with any Windows computer, tablet, or phone.
- Linking – Once the Wolfeye software sends a link, anyone with access to the internet can view it. This means that some people using Apple products can get a link and view the data, like on Windows computers.
- Email – Another great thing the software allows the user to send an email to allow additional people to view the stream or content. Emailing is excellent for companies with a large corporate structure because if something significant occurs, the heads of the company can be notified in addition to support staff.
Portability is one of the things that Wolfeye does best. They allow several different options for accessing your data and monitoring your workers. Also, if you wish to share the data with someone outside the network, there are a few ways to make it happen.
Choosing Wolfeye Remote Screen Software
Now that you know what you need and have seen how easy the Wolfeye software can be, it is time to talk about getting the program onto your Windows-based device. While most programs can be easy to install, Wolfeye has a few things that must be checked before the program can act.
Enabling Permissions is the First Step
Wolfeye is a unique program that works like a trojan horse on your computer. It uses a backdoor, a commonly used file, and runs behind the scenes without the computer user knowing anything. The antivirus and firewall need some permissions to make things work.
Some things to check before installing Wolfeye Remote Screen Software are:
- Antivirus – When you install the software, ensure that the antivirus has an exception for the program. Depending on your antivirus software, you could do this in several ways. The easiest is to set an allowance when installing.
- Windows Settings – Another way to ensure the program installs properly is to allow an exception in the Windows Settings menu. By clicking on the Window button and looking for Settings in the menu, you should find the Exclusions tab.
Once these tasks are marked off your list, you are ready to install the software. Installation follows typical protocols, and you should ensure no significant functions or programs are running before you start.
Installing the Software is the Next Step
The exceptions are the tallest hurdle in the process. They are essential because they protect your computer from outside interference and will help you protect your network from employees who could be looking to steal or commit fraud.
The steps to install the Wolfeye Remote Screen software are as follows:
- Get the ZIP File – The first thing you should do is download the ZIP file from the Wolfeye ZIP files are large chunks of data compressed into smaller files for delivery or download. Once the files have been sent, they can be unzipped to their regular size.
- Find a Common File – The genius of Wolfeye is that the program can be hidden in a common file used by the network. This hiding enables the program to reach every computer in your network. The best place to look for these files is in the winupdate
- Run Anyway – Once the file is installed, you can expect a Windows warning box to appear. The box lets you know that a new program has attempted to access the desktop. Once you click Run Anyway, the program will go about its business, and you won’t have to worry again.
- Start-Up – You could also have to set the program to run on startup. Sometimes when new programs are installed, you must check a box that allows them to start when the computer comes online. Be sure you allow for the startup, or the program won’t come alive when needed.
The installation is a breeze, and once you have chosen your common file, you are off to the races. Remember that you must allow the exceptions before you begin, and if the Wolfeye software isn’t allowed to run at startup, it won’t function properly.
Wolfeye Remote Screen Monitoring Software is the best way to keep track of your employee’s screen times. The program runs incognito on the network and allows the user to set up a live feed or take screen captures of the network traffic.
The Wolfeye software is effective and allows the user to email a link to any device they wish. In addition, they can use the program to gather data over periods that tell them how their employees spend their time at work. Wolfeye is the best screen monitoring system for businesses, no matter what your industry.